- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 11⁄2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 large bunches of asparagus
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and salt. On a large plate, combine panko and Parmesan.
- Stalk by stalk, dip asparagus in mayonnaise mixture, followed by the panko mixture. Place crusted asparagus on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle the stalks with olive oil.
- At this point you can place the tray in the refrigerator for a few hours before baking. To cook, bake 14-16 minutes, turning the asparagus halfway through cooking. Sprinkle with coarse salt before serving.
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)