This is a serious grilled cheese sandwich! Again, haven't tried yet, but from closet cooking
- 1 loaf jalapeno cornbread
- 1 batch refried black beans
- 1 batch chipotle caramelized onions
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 batch guacamole
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Butter up one side of each slice of cornbread, put half of them butter side down in the pan, sprinkle on half the cheese followed by the onions, a dollop of refried beans, the remaining cheese and cornbread with the buttered side up.
- Grill until golden brown, carefully flip and continue grilling until the other side is golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Top with guacamole, sour cream and cilantro and enjoy!