From Vegan with a Vengance
Ingredients for Kale:
5 or 6 cloves garlic, sliced
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 bunch kale, well rinsed and chopped
1/4 tsp salt
Tahini Dressing (below), optional
Directions for Kale:
1. Saute garlic in olive oil over medium high heat for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden brown. Add kale and a few splashes of water. Use tongs to toss kale around, coating it with the garlic and oil. Stir frequently for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Serve with a drizzle of Tahini dressing (best if poured from squeeze bottle, so you get small amount).
Ingredients for Tahini Dressing:
8 tsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 cup tahini
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
juice of 1 lemon
few dashes pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 cup lightly packed parsley
1/2 cup cold water
1. Heat garlic in 6 tsp olive oil in a small saute pan over very low heat for 2 minutes, just until it's fragrant.
2. Place the heated garlic and all the other ingredients except the parsley in a blender and blend until smooth. Add parsley and pulse until it is finely chopped but not pureed.
3. Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour in airtight container. You may need to mix in a little extra water once it's chilled.