My own creation :)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp diced lemongrass
1 tsp diced ginger
1 1/2 red bell peppers, sliced thin
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut in 2-inch pieces
4 keiffer lime leaves
1 lb scallops
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 yellow squash, chopped
1 green zucchini, chopped
2 tsp red curry paste
1 can coconut milk
1 cup water
4 handfuls fresh baby spinach
cooked white rice
1. Heat olive oil in large wok over medium high heat. Add onion and cook for about 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Add garlic, lemongrass, and ginger. Cook for about 3 minutes.
3. Add bell pepper, asparagus, and keiffer lime leaves and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Add scallops, shrimp, squash, and zucchini. Cook for about 8 minutes or until seafood is cooked through.
5. Mix water, coconut milk, and red curry paste together. Add to wok. Add spinach and cook for about 3 minutes until spinach is wilted.
6. Serve over cooked white rice.