1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 Tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
1 squash, cut in half lengthwise
1 onion, cut into 1/4-inch rings
1 red bell pepper cored and cut in half
3 thick asparagus spears, trimmed
juice of 1 lemon
2 Tbsp minced fresh basil
8 corn tortillas, skillet-warmed
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Coat chicken with 2 Tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Grill chicken, turning once, until no longer pink inside, 6 to 8 minutes per side. Transfer to cutting board and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Transfer to ovenproof dish and keep warm.
3. Coat zucchini, squash, onion, pepper, and asparagus with remaining 2 Tbsp oil. Place veggies on grill (in veggie grate or on foil on grill). Grill, turning once, until veggies are tender-crisp, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to cutting board and cut into bite-sized pieces.
4. In large bowl, combine chicken and veggies and toss with lemon juice and basil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Build tacos with chicken and veggies, top with cheese.
Could also do as quesadillas!