Supposedly, these are quite good...taste just like these little chocolate and peanut butter coated cakes you can get at the store (forget the brand).
2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup scalded milk
2 Tbsp oil
12 oz peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
16 oz milk chocolate
1. Mix sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
2. Bake in greased jelly roll pan 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
3. Melt peanut butter. Add powdered sugar. Spread evenly over cake; cool.
4. Melt milk chocolate. Spread evenly over peanut butter while chocolate is still hot.
5. Cut cake while hot or warm.