Monday, November 23, 2009
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
This was my own creation! SO GOOD!
1 pizza crust (see post)
1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
1/4 cup franks hot wing sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 small red onion, sliced
1 cup cooked chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
cooked bacon, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 550 degrees. Make and roll out pizza crust, if necessary.
2. Mix together blue cheese and hot wing sauce.
3. Spread sauce over pizza.
4. Add chicken, red onion, and top with cheese.
5. Sprinkle with cooked bacon.
6. Bake for about 7-10 minutes until hot and bubbly, and crust just starts to brown.