Monday, November 23, 2009
Spicy Peanut Chicken (Indian)
OH MY WORD...this was soo good!
1/2 box Taste of Thai rice noodles
1 Tbsp oil
1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
3 cups favorite vegetables, chopped (I used onions and red/orange peppers)
1 Tbsp Thai Fish Sauce (VERY STINKY, but that went away and it was great!)
13.5 oz can coconut milk
1 packet (both envelopes inside) Taste of Thai Peanut Sauce Mix
1. Soak noodles according to directions on package.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
3. Add chicken, vegetables and fish sauce. Saute 3 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk and peanut sauce mix. Bring to boil while stirring and boil about 3 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
5. Add drained noodles and combine. Cook while stirring until noodles are firm but tender.