Monday, November 23, 2009
Baked Chicken (tastes fried!)
My mom used to make this often! It's really good! It's on the back of the bisquick box!
split chicken breasts (1 per person)
1 cup butter or crisco
1 1/2 cup bisquick
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Put butter/crisco in large baking dish (9x13), and put in oven until fully melted.
3. Pat dry chicken breasts. Put bisquick, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning into large ziploc bag. Put chicken pieces in one at a time and fully coat with mixture.
4. Place skin side down into hot dish with melted crisco.
5. Bake 30 minutes.
6. Turn chicken over and turn oven down to 350 degrees. Cook for about 30 minutes or until fully cooked.