Wednesday, September 30, 2009
My newest create-a-muffin experiment! They were so moist and flavorful! They are my new favorite muffin!!!
Ingredients:2 to 2 ½ cups grain
2 1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
2 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1/2-1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in large bowl.
3. Add milk, oil, applesauce, and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
4. Mix in pumpkin.
5. Fill GREASED muffin tins about 2/3 full of muffin batter.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.