Friday, September 11, 2009

Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce


I got this from one of my Taste of Home cookbooks. It looked really good but it was AWESOME! Sorry the picture turned out blurry...but take my word it was really really good!
And I paired it with these potatoes...another awesome new recipe!

Ingredients:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I sliced mine so it cooked faster)
4 Tbsp butter, divided
1/2 cup white wine (or you could use chicken broth)
1/2 cup heavy cream (I used half and half)
1 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary

Directions:
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 Tbsp butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
2. Add wine to the pan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining butter until blended. Serve sauce with chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment