Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The ABSOLUTE BEST Breakfast Sandwich EVER!




OK, so I know those are very strong words, but I believe they are true! Chris agrees!

I got the inspiration for this from Panara Bread's new breakfast sandwiches, which are also great, but I think I took them to the next...and top...level! LOL!!!! I could eat these all day everyday!

Ingredients:
2 slices Asiago Cheese Bread (I buy day old for super cheap at Walmart)
1 egg
1 slice pepper jack cheese
2-3 slices thinly sliced deli ham
butter
olive oil
salt and pepper

Directions:
1. Toast 2 slices Asiago bread.
2. Meanwhile, put about 1/2 cup olive oil in a small frying pan. Heat until hot and then add egg. Cook for about 1-3 minutes on the first side, while spooning hot oil over the top. Then, flip the egg over and continue cooking the bottom for another minute or so until it's as done as you like it.
3. Put a little butter on the bread, top with egg, salt and pepper, ham, and pepper jack cheese.

A few more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment