Here's my version of one of our favorites! Now Derek can enjoy them too! :)
2 cups Cybele Pascal's wheat free all-purpose flour mixture
3/4 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup sugar
1 3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 3/4 cup rice milk
1 1/2 tsp Ener-G Egg replacer mixed with 2 Tbsp water
8-10 hot dogs
vegetable oil (for frying)
1. Preheat fryer to 375 degrees (we just heat up oil in a skillet on the stove)
2. Dry hot dogs with paper towels, set aside.
3. Combine wheat-free all-purpose flour mixture, cornmeal, sugar, salt, and baking soda in mixing bowl.
4. Combine 1 1/2 tsp egg replacer with 2 Tbsp water (in separate bowl)
4. Combine rice milk and egg replacer/water with dry ingredients; mix until smooth.
5. Dip hot dogs into patter and drop into hot oil, spinning it frequently so that it cooks evenly.
6. Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until brown.