Here's yet another great recipe from Kelly Rudnicki, that I turned into wheat-free as well as egg, milk, and peanut free!
I just baked it today, and so I don't know yet how well it will keep, but straight from the oven it was awesome!!!!
WEMP-Free Cinnamon Bread
1/4 cup dairy-free shortening
3/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp water
2 cups wheat-free flour blend
1 tsp xanthum gum
1 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup vanilla soy milk
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp melted dairy-free margarine
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan with dairy-free baking spray.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the shortening and 3/4 cup sugar thoroughly, adding the water as the mixer runs. Beat until fluffy.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the remaining dry ingredients. Add the dry mixture to the shortening mixture, alternating it with the soy milk.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the 2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tsp margarine to make the topping.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle the batter with the topping mixture. Bake for 45 minutes, or until an inserted cake tester comes out clean and the topping is crusty brown. Cool 10 minutes before slicing.