Sunday, March 27, 2011

EASY QUICK Wemp-free Cupcakes!!!!



SO, I have been making the homemade warm delights for some time now, but it finally dawned on me that maybe I could make ACTUAL cupcakes for Derek with this simple, easy, and super quick method!
And guess what?! They work!!!!!

Here's what I do!

Ingredients:
6 Tablespoons Gluten Free Cake mix (Betty Crocker)
4 Tablespoons water
Small Ramekin!!!!
cupcake paper

Directions:
1. In small bowl, combine cake mix and water until fully mixed together.
2. In small ramekin, place cupcake paper, and then fill about 3/4 of the way to the top.
3. Microwave for 45 seconds.
THAT'S IT!

Use my WEMP-Free Buttercream Icing recipe to top!!!

Look at how they turn out before being iced! They rise up perfectly!


And, you can't even tell which ones are wheat, egg, milk, and peanut free!!!!

(the wemp-free ones are the 2 blue ones on the bottom right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment