- I found an eggless chocolate chip cookie recipe that seemed really good, and I tweaked it just a bit to this:
- 5 ½ cups flour2 teaspoons baking soda
1 tsp baking soda
2 teaspoons salt
2 cups butter, softened1 ½ cups sugar
1 ½ cups brown sugar, packed6 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Replacer
½ cup water
2 teaspoons vanilla
2-3 Tbsp vanilla yogurt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Beat softened butter with the sugar and brown sugar until well combined.
- 4Whisk the No Egg and water in a small bowl until frothy. Add No Egg mixture, vanilla, and yogurt to the sugar mixture and mix well.
- 5Add the flour mixture gradually, beating after each addition.
- 6Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 375 for about 8 - 10 minutes.
- 8Let cool for 3 minutes on cookie sheet, then remove from cookie sheet and let cool completely on wire racks.
- 9This makes a ton of cookies, so freeze some in ziplock bags for later!