Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Best Scrambled Eggs Ever

So, since I can't have much dairy now, I had to figure out a way to make healthy but yummy eggs for breakfast.  It's not that I hate eggs...I just really don't like them!  I can add onions, peppers, etc and make them swallowable, but I can't eat that every day.
So, I decided to play in my kitchen one morning and created what we all think is THE BEST tasting scrambled eggs ever!
You don't taste the coconut AT ALL, but it gives them this light fluffy texture and a deep, rich flavor!  SO GOOD!!!!

Ingredients:
8 eggs
1/4 cup coconut milk - we made our own....no more cans for us!  :(
2 Tbsp coconut oil

Directions:
1.  Break eggs into large bowl and add coconut milk.  Whisk together.
2.  In large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium high heat.  Add eggs and cook until finished, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment