Thursday, July 14, 2011

Super Healthy Spinach!

This was sooooo good!
I decided to eat some spinach with my lunch today, and wanted to make it jam-packed with nutrients and things that I'm trying to add to my diet with this whole Fat Flush Diet thing...
It was the best spinach I've ever eaten! :) So cool when ingredients come together like that!

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil (with Omega 3 added)
2-3 Tablespoons LOW SODIUM chicken broth
3 fresh garlic cloves, sliced
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
3/4 bag fresh spinach

Directions:
1. In large skillet, heat oil and chicken broth over high heat. Add garlic and cook until boiling. Add apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. Let cook over medium heat for a few minutes to let the flavors come together. Add spinach and continue cooking until all the spinach is wilted.

NO SALT or PEPPER needed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment